Plant-Forward Eating Workshop
This workshop is for those who want to transition to a whole foods plant based diet without feeling restrained or discouraged. It focuses on starting where you are and moving through, progress over judgement and perfection.
This is a 2 hour Zoom workshop. It covers the truth about transitioning to a plant based diet, tips to get started and a Q & A session. Work shops can be tailored to your organizational needs. Topics include,
- Why it’s so hard to start eating healthy or more plant based.
- Mindsets around healthy eating/ habit change.
- What to eat. Where to find plant based- protein, carbohydrates, fibre and healthy fats.
- How to understand and reduce food cravings.
- How a plant based diet will benefit you.
- What to do when you’re done reinventing the wheel and you want someone to tell you what works and what doesn’t – for real.
- How much you should be eating.
- How to read food labels.
- Plant-based meals to keep you full
- How to make sure you’re getting enough nutrients.
- How to get started step-by-step without hating every minute of it
Beginner recipe meals
This workshop does not cover strict calorie counting dieting techniques.
Self-Love, Healing and Personal Power Workshop
This workshop is unlike others as it is solutions based. Sometimes speaking words of affirmations alone don’t work, which can leave you feeling more defeated than empowered. This workshop is about reframing your mindset and taking actionable steps.
This is a 1.5 hour Zoom workshop. It covers everything you need to know to get started on your self-love journey. Work shops can be tailored to your organizational needs. Topics include,
- Uncovering where your ideas about self-love/worth came from.
- The steps you need to take catapult your self-love journey if you’re stuck.
- Skills you need in your toolkit to start your self-love practice.
- Why affirmations aren’t working for you.
- Finding out what’s holding you back from getting what you want.
- Resources to help you along your self-love journey.
- How to combat negative thinking.
- How to get start
This is for women who,
- feel overlooked, have been called sensitive or too much.
- keep getting into toxic or abusive relationships.
- keep getting ghosted.
- feel resentful for getting used or not getting what they want.
- constantly put themselves last and others first.
What Clients Are Saying,
Arlene is a compassionate, empathetic and emotionally intelligent leader. I run a weekly newsletter focused on showcasing the breadth and width of black womanhood and after contributing a beautiful piece on the healing benefits of crying, I asked Arlene if she’d be open to facilitating a Self-Love workshop for my newsletter subscribers. Arlene dove in head first and created the questions, format, and vibe of the workshop. She was proactive, on time, and just as engaged as I was to make it a success. The participants were so into the discussion questions and Arlene created an environment where every participant felt affirmed. It was the perfect balance of affirmations and learning. So for that I am eternally grateful. I highly recommend Arlene! Anayo Awuzie- EIC Carefree Magazine
See more here
Arlene is a Vincentian Canadian authour, wellness facilitator/coach and Registered Nurse. She uses her combined knowledge, faith and experience to move intuitive women towards self-love and holistic healing, with an emphasis on a planted-based lifestyle. Her aim is to see more comfortable, confident, self loving, women.