Total Health Recovery Starts Here:
Self-Love, Healing & Personal Power Discovery Session
You are a cycle breaker.
You’re an intuitive woman recovering from a shattered relationship or life changing trauma. You’re ready to get your life on track, feel like yourself again and stop the setbacks (you know…the emotional eating, negative self talk, lack of motivation, stress and heartbreak.) You’re ready to stop questioning your worth, step into your purpose and recover your health.
A discovery session uncovers what’s blocking you from getting what you want, hidden fears, and the steps to get your life and health back on track.
You’re ready to listen to your intuition. You’re ready to break generational cycles.
You’re going to heal. You’re going to break the cycle of negative self-talk. You’re going to learn how to put yourself first. You’re going to listen to your body not other people. You’re going to break free of those toxic relationships. You’re going to learn healthy boundaries. You’re going to find peace. You’re going to use your sensitivity, and loving nature as a force for change.
Fill out the form below to apply for a 60 min discovery session
Who can benefit from Recovery Coaching?
- Women looking to change damaging behaviour.
- The goal is to set up action steps for your success.
What is Recovery Coaching?
- Recovery coaching is empowering you to change through activating your personal power. Recovery Coaching involves deep listening and provocative questioning in a goal-oriented relationship with women who are ready to do the work/ internally motivated to make the changes that are important to them.
- You are ready to recover from unhealthy relationships and personal trauma. You’re ready to uncover practical solutions that move towards self-love, growth and healing. You’ve been trying to move forward for some time now, but obstacles in your mind, culture or upbringing are keeping you stuck.
When/Where does the coaching happen?
- There are various methods, including via zoom audio or phone.
- The recovery sessions: self-love, healing, and personal power sessions are 1:1 with me, 8 weeks total, 50 mins a week.
Why Recovery Coaching?
- Coaching is the difference between knowing something and doing it.
- It’s someone to keep you focused on your self-love journey time after time
- It’s about widening your perspective and frame of reference.
- Because personal growth is the key to the next step in your life, no matter what you’re dealing with.
- It’s the difference between I want to do it and I did it!
How does it Work/ Cost?
- I start with an initial discovery session to find out your goals and where you feel stuck. I then tailor your recovery plan, according to you needs.
- At each recovery: self-love, healing and personal power session, we will review your obstacles, reframe negative thoughts, and introduce techniques that move towards your health goals and recovery.
- Each session is tailored to your specific needs, goals, and overcoming resistance.
- I am not a therapist.
- I focus specifically on habit change, focusing on right now.
- Coaching uses; asking, listening, guiding, providing support, encouraging and accountability for actions taken to move forward in the face of obstacles.
- The 8 week session is $1,997CAD in full or $1,075/month
Why coach with me?
I’ve used coaching to recover my health after shattered relationships, and get my life/health on track. I started this work because women relate to my story. Additionally, as a Recovery Room and Critical Care Registered Nurse with over 14 years of practical experience I have a plethora of knowledge in the recovery process.
I’ve facilitated many workshops around the topic of depression, anxiety and healthy eating. As an intuitive woman my approach is to meet you where you are and support you through the healing process, in authentic ways. I’m compassionate, but also give you the truth you need to hear. Healing isn’t a final destination but a life’s work and I want to hold that vision for you.
You can read my self-love, healing and wellness articles here
Find my book Practical Self-Love here
Everyone has their perfect match. I might be yours if…
- You are looking for someone who understands intuitive, empath, old soul, or introvert women and sees you as powerful.
- You are looking for someone Christian/faith based. Don’t worry even if you are not, we will still work.
- You’re looking to explore holistic healing including healthy food choices.
- You’re a nurse or healer….I understand the nurse life. (sigghh).
- You want someone who understands cultural pressures.
- You’re recovering from unhealthy relationships.
- freedom of choice
- quality work
P.S- If you want to see more, sign up to get a limited copy of my Practical Self-Love Workbook and mini video series.
Arlene is a Vincentian Canadian authour, wellness facilitator/coach and Registered Nurse. She uses her combined knowledge, faith and experience to move intuitive women towards self-love and holistic healing, with an emphasis on a planted-based lifestyle. Her aim is to see more comfortable, confident, self loving, women.